Jako że dawno miałem angielski i wiele rzeczy z makówki wyleciało proszę Was o napisanei krótko (3-4 zdania) po angielsku na następujące pytania:
1. Describe your tiopical day.
2. Describe your family.
3. tell the way to the nearest post office.
4. Describe your last weekend.
5. Describe a member of Your family
6. zadanie nr 5 (w załącznik), wraz z przetłumaczeniem tekstu
7. Zadanie 2 (LANDSCAPES, str. 26)
oraz opisac krótko jakikolwiek obrazek (takze w paru zdaniach - obrazek przedstaw w załączniku)
PS. Dla "łapaczy punktów" - nie pisać bzdur, gdyż z mety będzie ostrzeżenie.
" Life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced! "
© Copyright 2013 - 2023 KUDO.TIPS - All rights reserved.
1. My typical day is a little bit boring. I get up early, wash myself and go to school. I spend there about 7 hours and I come back to home. Usually I am exhausted and I am quickly in the arms of Morpheus.
2. My family doesn't stand out in relief. My parents are busy at work. My grandparents put their feet up after hard life. My dog takes everything easy - food is the most important thing in it's life.
3. The nearest post office is close to my house. I have to go straight then I turn right and I am in the right place.
4. This is how I spent my last weekend. I got up early and went ice skating. In afternoon I enjoyed time with my family. Later I went for a walk with my dog and I player with it for a long time.
5. Aunt Gosia is a funny person. She is rather tall and slim. She has got brown hair and hazel eyes. Everyone likes here, because she is so generous and nice to all her familliars.
Don't drop that packet on the floor, put it in the rabbish bin - Nie upuść tego pakunku na podłodze, włóż go do śmietnika.
She lost control of the car and it hit a telegraph pole - Straciła kontrolę nad autem, które uderzyło w słup telegraficzny.
In Wales, the road signs are in English and Welsh - W Walii, znaki drogowe są po angielsku i walijsku.
I was videoing the party when I fall into the swimming pool - Filmowałem przyjęcie kiedy wpadłem do basenu.
While I was walking through the shooping centre, I met my head teacher - Kiedy szedłem przez centrum handlowe, spotkałem mojego dyrektora.
My dad is brilliant at table tennis - Mój tata ''wymiata'' w tenisie stołowym.
Zadanie 2. strona 26.
1. turn left
2. walk across
3. take the first right
4. go trough
5. go across
In the picture I can see students. They are having a break, because they are sitting on the stairs. All of them are happy and talkative.
In the foreground I can see a boy with headphones. He is reading a book. He has got blue shirt and jeans. Next to him we can see two girls, talking. One of them is drinking a coffee. They are dressed in light blouses and jeans. In the background we can see a boy with laptop. Next to him there is another girl.
All of these people must be friends. They are well with others.
In my point of view we can see a group of american students, who have a break.